Thursday, April 22, 2010
Dec 19, 2009 - Volendam, Holland America - Day at Sea - New Zealand
Our last day before we debark the ship. A full day at sea. I had to work in the Atrium lobby from 9am – 11 am for my group today. Several of the clients came by to talk and drop off their guest comment cards. Peggy went to the Debarkation talk and it’s where they brought most of the crew up on stage to say good bye. We had lunch on the lido deck and they were doing 50% off on the ships t-shirts. People were buying like crazy.. The problem was…. I really didn’t see a discount… not for me I guess. Peggy spent time repacking while I did some work. I went up to the Fitness center to say good bye to Florin the fitness trainer, then came back to the room to pack. Later Peggy and I went to the LAST BINGO of the cruise… Nope…. Didn’t win here either…. We then watched the singing competition then just did some casino games. Dinner was with friends at 8:00pm. That is it… cruise is pretty much over… just finish packing, get our bags out by midnight for collection, then off the ship in the morning. Till then we’ll try to get a good nights sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment