Thursday, April 22, 2010
Dec 11, 2009 - Volendam, Holland America - At Sea
Our second day at sea while still on our way to New Zealand . Today winds are high, rain is pretty consistent so you can't go outside. Still very cold and whipping through the halls when people open doors. Peggy pretty much stayed in the room most of the day. I worked the desk for the clients, then grabbed a light lunch, then just watched a movie for a while. 3:00pm I met with the Fitness Trainer for the free 45 min training that I won on the first day. Florin (hummm nice, sexy, cute) worked with me for over an hour and we just chatted. He loves to dance salsa, so wants to work with me when he is off in the evenings. Since he is not an officer, he is not allowed to go to any of the bars to dance with the clients, nor are we allowed in the crews quarters, so we figured we'd work on the wood floor where the Pilates classes are taught. Later that evening, Peggy and I went to dinner in the Specialty restaurant, The Pinnacle grill, and had our Steak & Lobster. Humm good. Then went to see the show. The dancers and singers on this cruise are NOT very good at all.... Both shows so far have been very disappointing. One of the female singers is terrible.... some of the older guests were complaining in the halls that they sang better than she did... LOL... I had to laugh. We saw some of them at the Volendam Idol karaokee show.... They need to keep their day job. LOL... Well, back to the room as Peggy needs to pack for her overnight trip from Milford Sound to Dunedin . I'm staying on board. We'll see what tomorrow brings..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment